Welcome to the seventh episode of the Kards Podcast!
- What are the basic in-game building blocks of Kards?
- What is 1 kredit worth?
- What is the basic unit in the game?
- What is the “average” unit in the game?
- What is the “average” order in the game?
- And then, most importantly, why is all of this important and how can we use this information?
Incidentally, I was catching up on some old podcasts and Ludology just covered this exact same topic this week. I had no idea. I listened to it after I recorded, but the points are similar and I highly recommend giving it a listen as well.
If you like our content and want to support it, or get early access to the show head over to our Patreon Page!
Contact the Show
Ways to Listen
Cards from discussion
Kredit vs. Cards
Kredit vs. HQ HP
Kredit vs. Unit Damage
Charts from discussion
1 Kredit is worth
|Card||Weight for rarity||Kredits||Cards||1 kredit = Cards||Direct HQ HP||1 kredit = Direct HQ HP||Direct Unit Damage||1 kredit = direct unit damage|
|Convoy HX 175||.5||3||2 random||.335|
|Arctic Convoy||.375||4||2 Units||.1875|
|From the People||.36||2||3||.54|
|Burning Skies||.36||1||4 flying||.72|
|The Hammer||.27||3||6 ground||.54|
1 Kredit vs. 1 Card vs. 1 Point of HQ HP vs. 1 point of unit damage
|Kredits||Cards||Points of HQ HP||Points of unit damage|
|Card is worth||1.6736||1||2.724||3.012|
|1 point of direct HQ damage||.6144||.3671||1||1.106|
|1 point of direct Unit damage||.556||.33221||.9049||1|
The theoretical basic unit
|1. Infantry Regiment||Standard||Germany||Infantry||1||0||1||2|
The theoretical average unit and average order
- 325 total cards in the game right now (build 0.8.28, March 15, 2019) – I think I might have misspoken in the recording and said 324, apologies!
- 112 orders, 12 countermeasures, 201 units
- 114 standard, 84 limited, 77 special, 50 elite
- Total card pool for one player 912 cards
|Type||Rarity Weight||Avg. Deploy/Cost||Adjusted Value||Avg. Operate||Adjusted Value||Avg. Attack||Adjusted Value||Avg. Hit Points||Adjusted Value|