Welcome to the fourth episode of the Kards Podcast!
This week we go through the latest development updates, new cards, and have a conversation with KARDS developer Keli (aka TealKeli on the Discord channel).
Technical updates are still underway for the cast, so bear with me as things grow.
If you like our content and want to support it, head over to our Patreon Page!
Keli and I talk about:
- Keli’s past and his path to working on KARDS
- The early history of the game
- What cards have surprised the developers the most (good and bad)
- The future of the game including other play modes (Draft, Tournaments, Casual, etc.) and finishing the base set
- The KARDS Economy
- Starting hand sizes
- How data is used to improve the game
- Vanilla vs. ability units and the latest update
We talk about a number of cards – both updated and new – in the cast this week. Below are some of them from the Kards Discord Channel: